The ROSOBORONEXPORT State Corporation is the sole state intermediary agency for Russia's military exports/imports. ROSOBORONEXPORT is the principal Russian arms exporter ranked among the leading operators in the international arms market. The name of "ROSOBORONEXPORT" is associated with major arms deliveries within the framework of the Russia's military-technical cooperation with foreign countries, famous brands of Russian armaments classed among the world's best, prominent defence industries with high-skilled workforce and time-tested traditions, advanced military science and technology.
ROSOBORONEXPORT delivers a complete range of defence-related products for all military, paramilitary and special services, as well as dual- and civil-purpose technologies. It works out and implements integrated defence projects tailored to customer needs.
Basic Trade Activities:
- export/import of military/dual-use equipment and strategic raw materials;
- logistics and maintenance, delivery of spare parts, tools and accessories, special liquids, fuels and lubricants required for proper operation of the supplied materiel;
- technical assistance in construction of defence infrastructure, including arms manufacturing plants, airfields, depots, firing ranges, training centres, etc;
- delivery of materials, components, and parts for licensed arms production;
- retrofits, upgrades and modernisation of previously supplied weapon systems;
- personnel training in Russia and on customer site;
- promotion of civil-purpose innovative technologies developed by the Russian defence industries.
По материалам интернет-ресурса - http://www.roe.ru